Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · September 25, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A medium-sized facility is seeing a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: July - Ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-146544-MD-OH.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Procedures are required.
- Shift Times: 7p-7a.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Procedures Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- The facility is located in Ohio.
- Government: No.
- The locum will be rounding on 15 patients per day.
- Certifications Required: Board Certified.
- Support Staff: 1 Midlevel 12p-10p for admitting.
- Case Load/PPD: 15.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago