Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 1, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Times: 7p-7a.
- Must have Acls Codes: YES!
- The Hospitalists run the codes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - April.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Procedures Required: Procedures: CVC, A-Lines, Moderate Sedation.
- Certifications Required: Board eligible at minimum.
- Support Staff: Yes we have support from the specialists during the night if we need.
- A large facility with subspecialty support is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-15.
- Reference ID: ORD-138558-MD-OH.
- Hospitalists' daily census is typically 13-17 during the day.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- The facility is located in Ohio.
- The house census is around 145.
- The nocturnist will only admit, do procedures and take floor.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago