Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · September 25, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Nocturnist will only admit, do procedures and take floor. There will be a CNP who works nights as well.
- Shift Times: 6p-6a.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- The facility is located in Ohio.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- CertificationsRequired: Eligible.
- The house census is around 145.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-15.
- Reference ID: ORD-131051-MD-OH.
- The surgical suite is currently closed.
- Procedures Required: CVC, A-Lines, Moderate Sedation.
- Dates Needed: October/November - Sporadic dates.
- Government: No.
- Must have Acls.
- The hospitalist daily census is typically 13 - 17.
- Support Staff: Yes we have support from the specialists during the night if we need.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago