Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A hospital is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Support Staff: Yes we have support from the specialists during the night if we need.
- The facility is located in Ohio.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-15.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Procedures Required: CVC, A-Lines, Moderate Sedation.
- The clinician will be rounding on 15 patients per day running codes.
- Reference ID: ORD-123587-MD-OH.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Shift Times: 6p-6a.
- CertificationsRequired: Board Eligible.
- Must have Acls.
- There will be support from the specialties.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: Asap - October.
- The schedule is 6:00am - 6:00pm.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: No.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago