Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eastern Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daily Schedule: Flexible.
- Total Hospital Beds: 550 beds.
- EMR: Epic.
- 1099 Rate: $180/hr - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- We are seeking a board-certified internal medicine hospitalist for a 1099 locum tenens opportunity=. Ideal candidates will have an active Ohio license, no malpractice or disciplinary history, and ongoing availability beginning in February 2022.
- 7a-7p or nocturnist shift from 7p-7a.
- Credentialing Timeline: 90-120 days.
- ICU Beds: 49.
- Skills/Certifications Required: Acls and BLS.
- Daily Coverage Model: AM - 6 MDs and 1 APP PM - 1 MD.
- Ark Staffing Solutions is seeking Internal Medicine physicians to assist with hospitalist locum coverage with one of our premier clients east of Akron.
This perm job from Ark Staffing Solutions was last open on Dec 8.