Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · December 1, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eastern Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1099 Rate: $180/hr - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Daily Schedule: Flexible.
- EMR: Epic.
- Credentialing Timeline: 90-120 days.
- Ark Staffing Solutions is seeking Internal Medicine physicians to assist with hospitalist locum coverage with one of our premier clients east of Akron.
- Total Hospital Beds: 550 beds.
- 7a-7p or nocturnist shift from 7p-7a.
- We are seeking a board-certified internal medicine hospitalist for a 1099 locum tenens opportunity=. Ideal candidates will have an active Ohio license, no malpractice or disciplinary history, and ongoing availability beginning in February 2022.
- Daily Coverage Model: AM - 6 MDs and 1 APP PM - 1 MD.
- ICU Beds: 49.
- Skills/Certifications Required: Acls and BLS.
This perm job from Ark Staffing Solutions was last open on Dec 8.