Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 16, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eastern Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking a board-certified internal medicine hospitalist for a 1099 locum tenens opportunity=. Ideal candidates will have an active Ohio license, no malpractice or disciplinary history, and ongoing availability beginning in February 2022.
- 1099 Rate: $180/hr - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Total Hospital Beds: 550 beds.
- Ark Staffing Solutions is seeking Internal Medicine physicians to assist with hospitalist locum coverage with one of our premier clients east of Akron.
- EMR: Epic.
- Skills/Certifications Required: Acls and BLS.
- Daily Schedule: Flexible.
- Credentialing Timeline: 90-120 days.
- Daily Coverage Model: AM - 6 MDs and 1 APP PM - 1 MD.
- ICU Beds: 49.
- 7a-7p or nocturnist shift from 7p-7a.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Ark Staffing Solutions