Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · December 1, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dover ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join Cleveland Clinic Affiliate: Days Only.
- Must be comfortable with intubations.
- We are assisting a Cleveland Clinic Hospital in efforts to expand their Hospitalist team just a short distance from Canton, Akron, and Cleveland!
- The Italian-American Festival celebrates the culture of Tuscarawas County's Italian heritage.
- Procedure experience required.
- Each year Dover is the host of many events celebrating its rich history.
- The Canal Days Festival fills downtown with families, music, and other entertainment during the Memorial Day weekend.
- Seeking practicing physicians at a 154-bed, non-profit hospital named by HealthGrades as a 2017 Top Hospital for Patient Safety.
- Access to in-house visa specialists as well as licensing and credentialing experts.
- Dover is a nice community known for its marvelous wineries and scenic golf courses.
- Established 4 physician team led by a chief hospitalist and the support of a clinical performance nurse.
- All required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered.
- Physician loyalty is rewarded with a partnership track.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Earn $282k base plus performance bonuses.
- With a low cost of living, Dover is appealing for all who desire a suburban lifestyle close to the city.
- Central line comfort is preferred.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 11.