Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 16, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Active & unrestricted Ohio license.
- Emergency Endotracheal Intubations required.
- Open ICU.
- Procedures required for nights, preferred for days.
- ER contracted to respond to codes.
- Average night census 8 - 10.
- BC in IM or FP -IM preferred.
- APP coverage.
- 3 months to credential.
- We have a Hospitalist opportunity for a hospital near Akron, OH.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Nocturnist with availability to cover days if needed.
- Procedures *Central Lines preferred.
- Average day census: 26.
- Hospitalist responds to Code Blue, but not primary.
- Acls certifications.
- EMR: Meditech.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Connections