Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · September 16, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Beachwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialties: Full subspecialty backup.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- EMR: All scripts, Dragon for dictation.
- Shift: 12 hours, 2 MDs (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Facility Beds: 144.
- Patient Encounters: 15-18 per day, with 3-5 admits per night.
- Procedures: Not required.
- ICU: Closed.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.