Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · December 2, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Lancaster ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1099 Independent Contractor position.
- Schedule: 1 Physician.
- In-House (7am-7am).
- Travel, lodging, and malpractice covered.
- 10-15 L.
- 222 Bed Non-Profit Hospital.
- Annual Deliveries: 902 with a 51% C-Section rate.
- 24 Hours.
- Charlene "Beth" Nicholson, Lead Recruiter of Children's Service and Radiology.
- Must have an active Ohio state license with active DEA.
- Weekends Required.
- Envision is striving to provide quality coverage where needed.
- As America's leading medical group.
- Average Daily Census: 3-8 deliveries.
- Procedures: Will cover Obed and L.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board Certified Required or "true" Board Eligible accepted.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Must be certified in Acls and NRP.
- Must cover all typical OB/GYN procedures.
- The Envision Envoy Team has a great opportunity for an Independent Contractor Obgyn physician to work in the state of Ohio!
This locum job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services