Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · December 2, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near Canton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Active & unrestricted Ohio license & DEA.
- APP coverage.
- BC/BE in IM or FM.
- Procedures include central lines, intubation, ICU codes (nights) Ltach services (day).
- Average daily census is 14.
- 7a-7p, swing 12p-2a, 7p-7a.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Does respond with Rapid Response Team.
- Acute care and Ltac.
- Up to 14 shifts/month &/Or standby shifts.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Open ICU.
- BLS certification.
- Residents responsible for running codes, then locums Hospitalist.
- Average day admits is 13/Average swing admits is 10-12/Average night admits is 15.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections