Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · September 16, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position requires a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician with a current unrestricted state medical license and federal and state DEA certification.
- Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country.
- The city offers rich culture and diversity along with strong educational offerings, and affordable and engaging neighborhoods.
- Benefit from CME allocation (provided annually).
- Utilize Epic EMR system.
- Receive s upport from a professional, experienced ancillary staff and broad multi-specialty coverage.
- TriHealth Bethesda North and Good Samaritan hospitals in Cincinnati, Ohio, are seeking ambitious, engaging Internal Medicine physicians to join our Critical Care team as ICU Nocturnists.
- Have the option to participate in rewarding teaching opportunities through our on-site Primary Care residency programs.
- Have access to Wireless phone communication devices system-wide.
- Our 24-hour Stroke Team Response Program provides exceptional bedside assistance.
- As a TriHealth Critical Care team member, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, high-quality care with a group that values your experience and expertise.
- We provide award-winning care throughout our system that includes local, regional and national recognition for our two acute care hospitals with support from our 130 additional healthcare sites located throughout Greater Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati is served by a busy international airport.
- Our outstanding, innovative care encompasses a wide range of specialties including Cardiothoracic Surgery and Neurology.
- You must have current BLS and Acls certification along with prior experience in Critical Care -two years is preferred. Intensivists are encouraged.
- A large integrated, physician-led organization, TriHealth boasts a top talent medical staff of more than 1,300 board-certified physicians with over 700 of those employed by our system.
- TriHealth has been recognized as a "Top 100 Integrated" Health System for more than a decade and also has been designated a "Top 15 Health System" by Truven Health Analytics.
- You'll find a wide variety of great recreational activities, a vibrant riverfront and exceptional arts, fine dining and entertainment, making it a great place. Attractive relocation packages are available.
- At night!
- Work with a highly-skilled team of Intensivists, board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you'll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our progressive system of care.
- TriHealth Inpatient Services is also welcoming Hospitalists.
- Positions are full-time, but we will also consider candidates with an interest in part-time and those wanting to work PRN as Moonlighters.
- Be part of a team that provides patient-focused critical care.
This perm job from TriHealth was last open on Aug 13.