Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · December 1, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision.
- 24 hour shifts.
- Lancaster values its heritage and offers fun for everyone.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Delivery room.
- Scenic Buckeye Lake lets you enjoy life as it should be.
- You can be as adventurous as you want to be in the more than 8,000 acres of open, public green space with opportunities for bird-watching, hiking, picnicking, swimming, ball fields, golf courses, disc golf, zip-lining, scuba diving, kayaking and more.
- Full-time, Part-time and per diem available.
- We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- Pickerington bustles with restaurants, shopping and entertainment spilling over from Columbus.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred.
- Lancaster, OH is located only 30 minutes from Columbus in Fairfield, County which is home to 3 distinct regions.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- Benefits for Full time include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- Fairfield County is home to big adventure and small-town charm, with plentiful shopping in custom boutiques or chain stores.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Serving more than 250,000 residents in Fairfield, Perry, Hocking and Athens counties and employing more than 2,000 individuals, Fairfield Medical Center is proud of its role in the community.
- Fairfield County also serves as the gateway to Hocking Hills.
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required.
- The 222-bed hospital located in Lancaster, Ohio, provides full-service, general acute health services.
- Fairfield Medical Center along with Envision Physician Services is seeking quality Part-time, board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist for a physician-led program within Lancaster, OH.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 6.