Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · September 16, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Serving more than 250,000 residents in Fairfield, Perry, Hocking and Athens counties and employing more than 2,000 individuals, Fairfield Medical Center is proud of its role in the community.
- The 222-bed hospital located in Lancaster, Ohio, provides full-service, general acute health services.
- Fairfield Medical Center along with Envision Physician Services is seeking quality Part-time, board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist for a physician-led program within Lancaster, OH.
- You can be as adventurous as you want to be in the more than 8,000 acres of open, public green space with opportunities for bird-watching, hiking, picnicking, swimming, ball fields, golf courses, disc golf, zip-lining, scuba diving, kayaking and more.
- Pickerington bustles with restaurants, shopping and entertainment spilling over from Columbus.
- Lancaster, OH is located only 30 minutes from Columbus in Fairfield, County which is home to 3 distinct regions.
- We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- Lancaster values its heritage and offers fun for everyone.
- Fairfield County also serves as the gateway to Hocking Hills.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- 10K Start Bonus.
- Scenic Buckeye Lake lets you enjoy life as it should be.
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required.
- Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision.
- 24 hour shifts.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Delivery room.
- Fairfield County is home to big adventure and small-town charm, with plentiful shopping in custom boutiques or chain stores.
- Benefits for Full time include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- Part-time and per diem available.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services