Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 13, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy a block schedule of 7 days on & 7 days off.
- Base plus incentive bonuses and generous benefits.
- Columbus, Ohio - Join Progressive Hospitalist Group.
- We welcome physicians with a starting bonus and reward loyalty with partnership after two years Centrally located, this town is 25 minutes from downtown Columbus, and is within a short driving distances of the metropolitan cities of Cincinnati, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Indianapolis.
- This suburban community offers a small town feel with affordable housing and many outdoor amenities including lakes, rivers and excellent park systems.
- You will see up to 15 patients a day with strong sub specialty backup.
- Hospitalists can work 8, 10 and 12-hour shifts.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews at a completely renovated 100 bed facility near Columbus.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.