Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · September 25, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fellowship required.
- Specialty Needed: Pulm/CC.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Epic EMR.
- Day and night shift available.
- Length Of Assignment: July - September.
- OH state license.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Staffed with Pulm/CC & CC docs.
- 15-20 Daily census on pulmonary inpatient and ccu.
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p / 7p-7a).
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Location: Zanesville, OH.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- 2 docs on during day / 1 during nights.
- Looking to cover 10-15 shifts in July, August, and September.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Clean Apps only.
- Inpatient Coverage Only.
- 24 Bed ICU.
- Board Certified.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 17.