Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · August 14, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ashtabula) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apogee Program Directors are an integral part of our nationwide leadership team.
- Unite with a team that delivers the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value, each and every day, one patient at a time.
- Competitive annual salary accompanied with a generous sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Apogee is a physician-focused company, in turn making it the largest physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation, with opportunities spanning 26 states.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an Internal Medicine Program Director to join our reputable and dynamic team at Ashtabula County Medical Center, a 137-bed facility in Ashtabula, OH.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off, providing an excellent work life balance.
- We're guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and additional income.
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support such as billing and coding.
This perm job opening was posted
by Apogee Physicians