Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU and must be comfortable with some procedures.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Shifts are from 6 pm to 6 am.
- You will also be provided with medical and dental benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- The incoming physician will work a block schedule of 7 on and 7 off promoting an excellent work-life balance.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Salary $300K per experience, incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
- There are 2 nocturnists on at a time, one is from 6 pm to 6 am, the other is from 6 pm to 6 am.
- Subspecialists are available. They are accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible within 1 year of their IM residency.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Average 14 to 16 admissions per night split between 2 nocturnists.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Board certified or within 1 year of IM residency.
- A community hospital in Ohio is planning to hire an additional nocturnist.
- You will receive a salary of $300K per experience and quality bonus incentives.
- Both admissions and floor. Residents rotate with the hospitalists, but this is not an academic position.
- Located just 30 minutes from Columbus.
- Can commute if desired.
- Our services are free for you.
- Hospital-employed position adding a nocturnist.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 31.