Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It was recently named one of the trendiest cities in the country by realtor.
- TriHealth's B ethesda North and Good Samaritan hospitals in Cincinnati, Ohio, are seeking ambitious, engaging Internal Medicine physicians to join our 70+ member Hospitalist team as Nocturnists.
- Epic EMR.
- Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you'll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
- Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country.
- No Codes/RRTs/procedures.
- Melissa Jansing, TriHealth.
- Cincinnati is ranked number nine on Forbes' list of "The Best Cities for Raising a Family" and fifth on the publication's list of most affordable metro areas.
- We offer full-time and part-time positions.
- Attractive relocation packages are available.
- At night!
- You must have current BLS and Acls certification.
- Enjoy rewarding doctor/patient relationships.
- No ICU coverage unless interested in a hybrid position.
- This position requires a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician with a current unrestricted state medical license and federal and state DEA certification.
- Support from a professional, experienced ancillary staff and broad multi-specialty coverage.
- Rewarding teaching opportunities.
This perm job from TriHealth was last open on Apr 10.