Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer full-time and part-time positions.
- This position requires a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician with a current unrestricted state medical license and federal and state DEA certification.
- Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you'll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
- Cincinnati is ranked number nine on Forbes' list of "The Best Cities for Raising a Family" and fifth on the publication's list of most affordable metro areas.
- No ICU coverage unless interested in a hybrid position.
- Support from a professional, experienced ancillary staff and broad multi-specialty coverage.
- Enjoy rewarding doctor/patient relationships.
- Rewarding teaching opportunities.
- At night!
- Melissa Jansing, TriHealth.
- Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country.
- Attractive relocation packages are available.
- Epic EMR.
- You must have current BLS and Acls certification.
- It was recently named one of the trendiest cities in the country by realtor.
- TriHealth's B ethesda North and Good Samaritan hospitals in Cincinnati, Ohio, are seeking ambitious, engaging Internal Medicine physicians to join our 70+ member Hospitalist team as Nocturnists.
- No Codes/RRTs/procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago