Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is an established physician staffing company seeking BC, CC/Pulm candidates to provide permanent critical care coverage at a facility in Northeast Ohio.
- Schedule: Flexible to be Mon-Fri or 7 on/7 off.
- Cover IP pulmonary consults.
- Estimated 180-182 shifts/year.
- 16 bed ICU (ADC around 9-10).
- Current active OH license preferred, otherwise it can take up to 3-5 months to get an OH license.
- 350-$400K salary.
- 15K/year quality bonus (highly attainable) with a possible RVU bonus.
- Night calls are not required.
- This facility has flexible scheduling depending on preference.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.