Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 13, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Night calls are not required.
- Schedule: Flexible to be Mon-Fri or 7 on/7 off.
- 350-$400K salary.
- 16 bed ICU (ADC around 9-10).
- 15K/year quality bonus (highly attainable) with a possible RVU bonus.
- Smart is an established physician staffing company seeking BC, CC/Pulm candidates to provide permanent critical care coverage at a facility in Northeast Ohio.
- Estimated 180-182 shifts/year.
- Current active OH license preferred, otherwise it can take up to 3-5 months to get an OH license.
- Cover IP pulmonary consults.
- This facility has flexible scheduling depending on preference.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.