Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · September 25, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current active OH license preferred, otherwise it can take up to 3-5 months to get an OH license.
- Schedule: Flexible to be Mon-Fri or 7 on/7 off.
- 16 bed ICU (ADC around 9-10).
- Cover IP pulmonary consults.
- 15K/year quality bonus (highly attainable) with a possible RVU bonus.
- Smart is an established physician staffing company seeking BC, CC/Pulm candidates to provide permanent critical care coverage at a facility in Northeast Ohio.
- 350-$400K salary.
- Estimated 180-182 shifts/year.
- Night calls are not required.
- This facility has flexible scheduling depending on preference.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.