Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 16, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cover IP pulmonary consults.
- Estimated 180-182 shifts/year.
- 350-$400K salary.
- Schedule: Flexible to be Mon-Fri or 7 on/7 off.
- Smart is an established physician staffing company seeking BC, CC/Pulm candidates to provide permanent critical care coverage at a facility in Northeast Ohio.
- This facility has flexible scheduling depending on preference.
- Night calls are not required.
- 16 bed ICU (ADC around 9-10).
- Current active OH license preferred, otherwise it can take up to 3-5 months to get an OH license.
- 15K/year quality bonus (highly attainable) with a possible RVU bonus.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.