Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 17, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Flexible to be Mon-Fri or 7 on/7 off.
- 15K/year quality bonus (highly attainable) with a possible RVU bonus.
- Cover IP pulmonary consults.
- Night calls are not required.
- Current active OH license preferred, otherwise it can take up to 3-5 months to get an OH license.
- Estimated 180-182 shifts/year.
- Smart is an established physician staffing company seeking BC, CC/Pulm candidates to provide permanent critical care coverage at a facility in Northeast Ohio.
- 16 bed ICU (ADC around 9-10).
- 350-$400K salary.
- This facility has flexible scheduling depending on preference.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.