Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lindenwald, OH) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daily Census: 3-8.
- All candidates must have an active Ohio license and a clean malpractice file.
- Procedures: All typical OB/GYN procedures.
- C- Section Rate: 51%.
- Acls, NRP, BC.
- Shift Coverage Model: 1 Physician in-house 24-7.
- All candidates must cover Obed and L.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $140/hr.
- Smart is searching for BC, OB/GYN Hospitalist physicians with 5+ years' experience to provide locum tenens coverage at a facility in Western, OH.
- Shift: 7am - 7am - 24-hours on, 24-hours off.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 12.