Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · February 24, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Central lines, intubation, and vent management.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 14 - 16 patients per day.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
- 10 - 14 patients per month.
- The provider will work 10 - 14 shifts per month.
- An Ohio-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only OH-licensed providers will be considered.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- OH license required.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.