Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only OH-licensed providers will be considered.
- The provider will work 10 - 14 shifts per month.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Acls certification needed.
- Competitive compensation.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- OH license required.
- An Ohio-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- 10 - 14 patients per month.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Central lines, intubation, and vent management.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 14 - 16 patients per day.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 28.