Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · February 24, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification needed.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Vents, intubations, and central lines.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Day, swing, and nights shifts full time.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at an Ohio medical facility.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified in IM or FP and have an active, unrestricted OH medical license in hand.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- The provider will work full-time.
- OH license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.