Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Acls certification needed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at an Ohio medical facility.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified in IM or FP and have an active, unrestricted OH medical license in hand.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 patients per day.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- OH license required.
- Day, swing, and nights shifts full time.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Vents, intubations, and central lines.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider will work full-time.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 28.