Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Acls certification needed.
- You will need to have an Acls certification to fulfill the duties of this role.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- OH license required.
- Seven months of dates open.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Due to time constraints, only OH-licensed candidates will be accepted.
- We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is seven months of coverage.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- We are looking to fill a temporary hospitalist job now open at an Ohio medical facility.
- This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 18.