Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- OH license required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Due to time constraints, only OH-licensed candidates will be accepted.
- This is seven months of coverage.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today.
- You will need to have an Acls certification to fulfill the duties of this role.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Seven months of dates open.
- This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role.
- We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
- Acls certification needed.
- We are looking to fill a temporary hospitalist job now open at an Ohio medical facility.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.