Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU with code response duties.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready.
- Your work schedule will be 12-hour day shifts.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls certification needed.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in Ohio with filling a hospitalist opening.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Due to this facility's timeframe, only currently OH-licensed providers are eligible. Locum tenens offers meaningful work opportunities in areas with the most need.
- OH license required.
- The required duties for this position include code response in the ICU for around 16 - 20 patients per day.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 15.