Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Due to this facility's timeframe, only currently OH-licensed providers are eligible. Locum tenens offers meaningful work opportunities in areas with the most need.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Acls certification needed.
- Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- OH license required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in Ohio with filling a hospitalist opening.
- The required duties for this position include code response in the ICU for around 16 - 20 patients per day.
- Your work schedule will be 12-hour day shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Open ICU with code response duties.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.