Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexibility in hours.
- This position is located in the Dayton area of Ohio, the Birthplace of Aviation and so much more.
- Skilled nursing facilities in the Dayton area.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- Monday to Friday, no weekend rounding.
- This position offers a competitive annual salary plus wRVU and full benefits.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- The work schedule will be Monday to Friday seeing patients in three to four skilled nursing facilities.
- Experienced physician wanted.
- Medium-sized metro area.
- You will have lots of autonomy and can start early or later in the mornings.
- You will work at one or two per day and they are typically clustered to reduce driving time and maximize time spend caring for patients.
- You will receive malpractice with tail coverage, health/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, CME, and a 401k and Serp retirement plans.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- There will be no weekend rounding and a light evening and weekend phone. You will see 18 patients per day on average.
- In Dayton and Montgomery Counties, you will find big-city amenities with Midwestern charm and affordability.
- Will rotate between 1 to 2 facilities per day.
- Our services are free for you.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- A post-acute physician opportunity is available in Ohio at skilled nursing facilities.
- For inquiries about this opportunity.
- They are looking for candidates that enjoy working with a geriatric patient base.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago