Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 1, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will receive malpractice with tail coverage, health/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, CME, and a 401k and Serp retirement plans.
- In Dayton and Montgomery Counties, you will find big-city amenities with Midwestern charm and affordability.
- The work schedule will be Monday to Friday seeing patients in three to four skilled nursing facilities.
- There will be no weekend rounding and a light evening and weekend phone. You will see 18 patients per day on average.
- A post-acute physician opportunity is available in Ohio at skilled nursing facilities.
- You will work at one or two per day and they are typically clustered to reduce driving time and maximize time spend caring for patients.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- Flexibility in hours.
- Skilled nursing facilities in the Dayton area.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Monday to Friday, no weekend rounding.
- Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- Medium-sized metro area.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- For inquiries about this opportunity.
- Experienced physician wanted.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- This position is located in the Dayton area of Ohio, the Birthplace of Aviation and so much more.
- You will have lots of autonomy and can start early or later in the mornings.
- Our services are free for you.
- Will rotate between 1 to 2 facilities per day.
- This position offers a competitive annual salary plus wRVU and full benefits.
- They are looking for candidates that enjoy working with a geriatric patient base.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.