Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · September 25, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- You will receive malpractice with tail coverage, health/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, CME, and a 401k and Serp retirement plans.
- For inquiries about this opportunity.
- Skilled nursing facilities in the Dayton area.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- They are looking for candidates that enjoy working with a geriatric patient base.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will have lots of autonomy and can start early or later in the mornings.
- Experienced physician wanted.
- Our services are free for you.
- This position offers a competitive annual salary plus wRVU and full benefits.
- This position is located in the Dayton area of Ohio, the Birthplace of Aviation and so much more.
- Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- You will work at one or two per day and they are typically clustered to reduce driving time and maximize time spend caring for patients.
- Monday to Friday, no weekend rounding.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Medium-sized metro area.
- In Dayton and Montgomery Counties, you will find big-city amenities with Midwestern charm and affordability.
- There will be no weekend rounding and a light evening and weekend phone. You will see 18 patients per day on average.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- A post-acute physician opportunity is available in Ohio at skilled nursing facilities.
- The work schedule will be Monday to Friday seeing patients in three to four skilled nursing facilities.
- Flexibility in hours.
- Will rotate between 1 to 2 facilities per day.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.