Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monday through Friday with flexibility in hours.
- No nights or weekends.
- Our services are free for you.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- See patients in 2 to 3 skilled nursing facilities.
- The incoming physician will see approximately 18 patients per day.
- Practice and live in Cincinnati, resting on the banks of the Ohio River.
- You will receive medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME, a 401k and Serp retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Have lots of autonomy.
- If you do not have an active OH medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- A post-acute practice in Ohio needs an additional physician to see patients in two to three skilled nursing facilities in the Cincinnati metro area.
- This is an employed position with an annual salary and benefits.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- The ideal candidate will have post-acute or hospitalist experience, but this is not required.
- IM, FP, or geriatrician.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday, where you will round and go with lots of autonomy and flexibility in your hours.
- Residents enjoy the museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago