Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice and live in Cincinnati, resting on the banks of the Ohio River.
- IM, FP, or geriatrician.
- This is an employed position with an annual salary and benefits.
- Residents enjoy the museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
- Our services are free for you.
- The ideal candidate will have post-acute or hospitalist experience, but this is not required.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- No nights or weekends.
- See patients in 2 to 3 skilled nursing facilities.
- Monday through Friday with flexibility in hours.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- A post-acute practice in Ohio needs an additional physician to see patients in two to three skilled nursing facilities in the Cincinnati metro area.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday, where you will round and go with lots of autonomy and flexibility in your hours.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will receive medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME, a 401k and Serp retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- The incoming physician will see approximately 18 patients per day.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- If you do not have an active OH medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- Have lots of autonomy.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.