Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The incoming physician will see approximately 18 patients per day.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- If you do not have an active OH medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- A post-acute practice in Ohio needs an additional physician to see patients in two to three skilled nursing facilities in the Cincinnati metro area.
- Monday through Friday with flexibility in hours.
- Practice and live in Cincinnati, resting on the banks of the Ohio River.
- Our services are free for you.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Have lots of autonomy.
- IM, FP, or geriatrician.
- Residents enjoy the museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
- You will receive medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME, a 401k and Serp retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
- See patients in 2 to 3 skilled nursing facilities.
- The ideal candidate will have post-acute or hospitalist experience, but this is not required.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- This is an employed position with an annual salary and benefits.
- No nights or weekends.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday, where you will round and go with lots of autonomy and flexibility in your hours.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.