Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- This position offers a competitive salary with a sign-on bonus, and additional bonus if you live within 15 miles of the hospital.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- BE/BC internal medicine only.
- You will work all day shifts from 7 am to 7 pm and see 20 patients per day on average.
- There will be NP assistance available to you.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Our services are free for you.
- Voted 'The Best Hometown 2017-2018' by Ohio Magazine.
- If you do not hold an active Ohio license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- W-2 or 1099 option.
- The schedule is a 7 on and 7 off block.
- 44 miles from the Columbus Airport.
- Not-for-profit hospital.
- A new hospitalist opportunity is now available in Ohio at a community-owned hospital.
- For inquiries about this opportunity,.
- They are hiring a board certified or board eligible internal medicine physician to support the growing patient census.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- Come work in a growing central Ohio community that is located near Columbus, Ohio.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 13.