Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at an Ohio medical facility.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Intubations and central lines required for nights.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Licensing assistance available.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 6 - 8 admissions per night.
- The provider will work 5 - 10 night shifts per month.
- Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining an OH state medical license.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Sep 13.