Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining an OH state medical license.
- The provider will work 5 - 10 night shifts per month.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at an Ohio medical facility.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 6 - 8 admissions per night.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Intubations and central lines required for nights.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- Licensing assistance available.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Sep 13.