Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Concierge services.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- 401K and Serp.
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained clinicians.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
- Average of 12-15 patients per day.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail).
- Block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off during the day.
- Closed ICU.
- Family Medicine applicants are accepted with a hospitalist fellowship or at least 3 years of hospitalist experience.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team at Genesis Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Rotation on code team is required.
- No procedures.
- Strong hourly rate with quality and wRVU based quarterly bonuses.
- CME time and allotment.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago