Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained clinicians.
- 401K and Serp.
- Strong hourly rate with quality and wRVU based quarterly bonuses.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
- Block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off during the day.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
- Concierge services.
- CME time and allotment.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team at Genesis Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Family Medicine applicants are accepted with a hospitalist fellowship or at least 3 years of hospitalist experience.
- No procedures.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Closed ICU.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership.
- Rotation on code team is required.
- Average of 12-15 patients per day.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail).
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 26.