Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are a program of sixteen clinicians and six advanced practice clinicians just one hour from Columbus, Ohio.
- Earnings of up to $400,000.
- CME allowance.
- We are seeking a leader that has Hospitalist Leadership experience with a program of this size.
- Solid base compensation with annual bonus potential.
- This position will lead a team comprised of Internists, Family Medicine physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Generous stipend and sign-on bonus.
- This ED features Epic EMR, Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule, and an actively engaged administration who have fully involved our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- Primarily a Monday through Friday position.
- Association with a leading hospitalist organization.
- Paid professional liability with tail coverage.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- Paid time off available.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Leadership Academy programs.
- Genesis Hospital is the largest healthcare provider in the six-county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty support, a closed ICU with no procedures required, Nocturnist coverage and a beautiful campus.
- TeamHealth has a great full-time opportunity for a Medical Director with strong clinical management, leadership, and communication skills to lead our team of Hospitalists at Genesis Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Compensation for the Medical Director is up to $400,000.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 26.