Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional liability with tail coverage.
- This position will lead a team comprised of Internists, Family Medicine physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- We are seeking a leader that has Hospitalist Leadership experience with a program of this size.
- Earnings of up to $400,000.
- We are a program of sixteen clinicians and six advanced practice clinicians just one hour from Columbus, Ohio.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- Genesis Hospital is the largest healthcare provider in the six-county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty support, a closed ICU with no procedures required, Nocturnist coverage and a beautiful campus.
- Primarily a Monday through Friday position.
- Compensation for the Medical Director is up to $400,000.
- Association with a leading hospitalist organization.
- CME allowance.
- Solid base compensation with annual bonus potential.
- This ED features Epic EMR, Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule, and an actively engaged administration who have fully involved our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- Paid time off available.
- TeamHealth has a great full-time opportunity for a Medical Director with strong clinical management, leadership, and communication skills to lead our team of Hospitalists at Genesis Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Generous stipend and sign-on bonus.
- Leadership Academy programs.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago