Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists, Cardiology - Clinical Associate.
- Outstanding Healthcare, Technology and Innovation companies provide the backbone to Cleveland's growing economy.
- It is an outstanding opportunity for recent graduates and provides opportunity to participate in ongoing research projects and publications in our Department of Cardiovascular Medicine.
- The area has a variety of activities, affordable homes, and top rated public and private schools and universities.
- Venu Menon, M.D., Section Head Clinical Cardiology Medicine.
- This opportunity offers a competitive salary with exceptional benefits.
- It is particularly suitable for physicians looking for either a transitional position of 1-3 years or for a flexible work schedule to meet their personal needs.
- This position requires NON ICU related coverage under the supervision and guidance of our cardiology team.
- Interested Candidates are.
- We invite highly qualified Board Certified / Board Eligible candidates trained in Internal Medicine who have a special interest in cardiology and are committed to excellence in patient care to join our outstanding team.
- The Cleveland Clinic Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute's Department of Cardiovascular Medicine is recruiting Hospitalists for Night coverage to work in concert with the top cardiologists in the country at our Main Campus in Cleveland, OH.
- The Night Coverage Program provides physicians with an opportunity to practice high quality medicine and will provide exposure to the management and care of patients with complex cardiovascular disease, while ensuring a work-life balance.
- The Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute.
- The department is currently home to 100 staff physicians who provide clinical services, serve as teaching attending physicians for resident and fellow teams, actively participate in the Lerner College of Medicine as physician faculty, and have vibrant research portfolios in various aspects of cardiovascular medicine.
- Cleveland provides excellent resources to live and learn.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Cleveland Clinic Foundation