Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · February 24, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested Candidates are.
- It is particularly suitable for physicians looking for either a transitional position of 1-3 years or for a flexible work schedule to meet their personal needs.
- Hospitalists, Cardiology - Clinical Associate.
- Cleveland provides excellent resources to live and learn.
- The department is currently home to 100 staff physicians who provide clinical services, serve as teaching attending physicians for resident and fellow teams, actively participate in the Lerner College of Medicine as physician faculty, and have vibrant research portfolios in various aspects of cardiovascular medicine.
- Outstanding Healthcare, Technology and Innovation companies provide the backbone to Cleveland's growing economy.
- The Night Coverage Program provides physicians with an opportunity to practice high quality medicine and will provide exposure to the management and care of patients with complex cardiovascular disease, while ensuring a work-life balance.
- This opportunity offers a competitive salary with exceptional benefits.
- We invite highly qualified Board Certified / Board Eligible candidates trained in Internal Medicine who have a special interest in cardiology and are committed to excellence in patient care to join our outstanding team.
- Venu Menon, M.D., Section Head Clinical Cardiology Medicine.
- This position requires NON ICU related coverage under the supervision and guidance of our cardiology team.
- The Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute.
- The Cleveland Clinic Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute's Department of Cardiovascular Medicine is recruiting Hospitalists for Night coverage to work in concert with the top cardiologists in the country at our Main Campus in Cleveland, OH.
- It is an outstanding opportunity for recent graduates and provides opportunity to participate in ongoing research projects and publications in our Department of Cardiovascular Medicine.
- The area has a variety of activities, affordable homes, and top rated public and private schools and universities.
This perm job from Cleveland Clinic Foundation was last open on Oct 25.