Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No license,.
- Full employment benefits included but are not limited to: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plan and more.
- Alliance is a Nationally recognized, full service physician staffing agency.
- Daily workload of 16-18 patients per physician.
- This includes a variety of generous relocation and loan forgiveness options.
- Location: Come practice inpatient medicine among one of the nation's Largest Health Systems surrounded by a strong Midwest Community in Ohio.
- Let us advocate for your perfect job!
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal or Family Medicine.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Facility Type: Health System Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Placement.
- Patient Volume: Admitting patients.
- Thank you and.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 30.