Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Canton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Housing options on tree-lined streets include historic homes, newly developed neighborhoods, modern apartments and condominiums - all in safe locales and at prices well below those in nearby metropolitan areas.
- Chief Hospitalist - Cleveland Clinic Affiliate.
- Program Overview.
- Patient census averages 10-16 patients per physician.
- Ideal candidate will have four years in a Director, Associate Director, or Lead Hospitalist position.
- We are located only 30 minutes from Canton, OH & one hour from Akron, OH, right off I-77.
- Excellent opportunity for a physician who is ready to lead a team!
- Accept H1 Visa Candidates (CAP Exempt ).
- Winning not-for-profit, independent, community hospital part of a 25 acre medical campus.
- Team consists of five Hospitalists, one APP and a dedicated Hospitalist RN.
- Chief will work 7 on 7 off work schedule.
- The community is known for it inviting downtown area, highly respected school, beautiful golf courses and wineries.
- Looking for solid experience and desire to grow in the world of performance management, quality improvement while providing outstanding patient care.
- Overall compensation package will include shift rates, commencement bonus, monthly stipend, relocation, leadership incentives, performance incentives and more.
- 10 Open ICU beds with excellent sub-specialty back-up (great intensivist support).
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.