Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- J1 visa holders and 2020 residents are welcome.
- Typical daily census is 15 to 16 per day.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Procedures are desired, but not necessary.
- You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, $20k for relocation reimbursement and sign-on, $4,800 for CME, a 401k retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Occurrence malpractice, no tail needed.
- Procedures desirable but not necessary.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- They also allow you to moonlight for extra income, but this is not required.
- All day shifts, NPs cover nights.
- Our services are free for you.
- Will consider 2020 residents.
- You may leave the hospital after your responsibilities are complete for the day.
- You will need to be board certified or board eligible for this great opportunity.
- They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
- Open to J1 visa holders CompHealth Services.
- A daytime hospitalist position is newly available with a group in Ohio.
- They are offering a competitive salary plus bonuses, and end of year profit sharing.
- You will work a block schedule of 7 days on and 7 days of, and the NPs cover nights.
- Partnership-track offered after 3 years.
- Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you.
- To begin talking about this position, contact Kaylee Petrosino at or send Quick Facts.
- You will see an average of 15 to 16 patients per day.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 2.