Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our services are free for you.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
- You will need to be board certified or board eligible for this great opportunity.
- Partnership-track offered after 3 years.
- Open to J1 visa holders CompHealth Services.
- All day shifts, NPs cover nights.
- You will see an average of 15 to 16 patients per day.
- Occurrence malpractice, no tail needed.
- You will work a block schedule of 7 days on and 7 days of, and the NPs cover nights.
- Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you.
- To begin talking about this position, contact Kaylee Petrosino at or send Quick Facts.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- Procedures desirable but not necessary.
- You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, $20k for relocation reimbursement and sign-on, $4,800 for CME, a 401k retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- They are offering a competitive salary plus bonuses, and end of year profit sharing.
- You may leave the hospital after your responsibilities are complete for the day.
- They also allow you to moonlight for extra income, but this is not required.
- A daytime hospitalist position is newly available with a group in Ohio.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Procedures are desired, but not necessary.
- J1 visa holders and 2020 residents are welcome.
- Typical daily census is 15 to 16 per day.
- Will consider 2020 residents.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago