Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- Growing hospital system.
- Cover only ICU patients.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
- 14 shifts/month.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- Paid Relocation.
- This is Consultative Service.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Sep 1.