Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient encounters are tracked using the Epic EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Licensing assistance available.
- We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure.
- Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today.
- We are looking to fill a temporary hospitalist job now open at an Ohio medical facility.
- This is block coverage on specific dates.
- This facility is looking for board certified or or board eligible providers to fill this role.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification needed.
- Your duties include performing intubations lines, and working on the code response team for approximately 65 - 70 patients per day split among providers.
- Intubation, lines, and code response.
- We handle all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
- Block schedule on specific dates.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 65 - 70 patients split among all providers.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.