Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This is block coverage on specific dates.
- We are looking to fill a temporary hospitalist job now open at an Ohio medical facility.
- Patient encounters are tracked using the Epic EMR system.
- 65 - 70 patients split among all providers.
- Competitive compensation.
- Intubation, lines, and code response.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- We handle all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
- Your duties include performing intubations lines, and working on the code response team for approximately 65 - 70 patients per day split among providers.
- We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility is looking for board certified or or board eligible providers to fill this role.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification needed.
- Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Block schedule on specific dates.
- Board certified or eligible.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 2.