Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- 17 patients per day.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Ohio with qualified hospitalist providers.
- You can expect to see around 17 patients per shift, and duties include vents, intubations, and central lines.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls certification needed.
- IM or FP board certified candidates are needed for this role.
- If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license.
- The work schedule will be full-time for day, night, and swing shifts.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board certified in IM or FP.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- You will track patient interactions using the Epic EMR system.
- OH license required.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Full-time for days, nights, and swing shifts.
- Due to time constraints, only OH-licensed applicants will be accepted.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 25.