Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- You will track patient interactions using the Epic EMR system.
- Full-time for days, nights, and swing shifts.
- The work schedule will be full-time for day, night, and swing shifts.
- IM or FP board certified candidates are needed for this role.
- OH license required.
- Board certified in IM or FP.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- 17 patients per day.
- Due to time constraints, only OH-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Acls certification needed.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- You can expect to see around 17 patients per shift, and duties include vents, intubations, and central lines.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Ohio with qualified hospitalist providers.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 25.