Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday with some flexibility in hours, shared. The physician will see 6 - 15 patients per day on average along with leading the physicians and clinical direction of the facility.
- If you do not hold an active OH license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
- The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified and leadership experience is preferred.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Our services are free for you.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Leadership opportunity in an excellent location.
- A hospitalist is needed for a medical director position at a facility in Cleveland, Ohio.
- You'll also be provided a sign-on, CME time with $4K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Comprehensive medical benefits.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Competitive compensation with bonuses.
- Medical director position - clinical and administrative.
- You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 4 weeks of PTO.
- Malpractice with tail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 25.