Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: 18-bed ICU.
- Let us advocate for your perfect job!
- Alliance is a Nationally recognized, full service physician staffing agency.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Position.
- Near large urban hubs for quick metropolitan access.
- Full employment benefits included but are not limited to: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plan and more.
- Thank you and.
- Location: Among one of the nation's Largest Health Systems in a Midwest community of Ohio.
- Facility Type: Health System Hospital.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Intensivist.
- Critical Care Fellowship Trained with Board Certification or Board Eligibility in a recognized specialty.
- 12 bed CCU.
- This includes a variety of generous relocation and loan forgiveness options.
- No license,.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 14.