Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daily workload of 8-12 patients per physician per night.
- No license,.
- Alliance is a Nationally recognized, full service physician staffing agency.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Facility Type: Health System Hospital.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- Let us advocate for your perfect job!
- Patient Volume: Admitting patients.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Position.
- Location: Come practice inpatient medicine among one of the nation's Largest Health Systems surrounded by a strong Midwest Community in Ohio.
- Full employment benefits included but are not limited to: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plan and more.
- This includes a variety of generous relocation and loan forgiveness options.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Thank you and.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 14.