Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Alliance is a Nationally recognized, full service physician staffing agency.
- Let us advocate for your perfect job!
- No license,.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Facility Type: Health System Hospital.
- Thank you and.
- Patient Volume: Admitting patients.
- Daily workload of 8-12 patients per physician per night.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Position.
- Full employment benefits included but are not limited to: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plan and more.
- Location: Come practice inpatient medicine among one of the nation's Largest Health Systems surrounded by a strong Midwest Community in Ohio.
- This includes a variety of generous relocation and loan forgiveness options.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 14.