Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 13, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: All scripts, Dragon for dictation.
- Smart is seeking a BC/BE, Critical Care/Pulmonary physician for a full-time opportunity near Akron, OH Additional details are below.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days (Current active OH license preferred).
- Compensation Potential: $325-400k (depending on experience).
- Procedures: Typical CC procedures.
- Plus $15k quality and sign-on bonus.
- Codes: Handled by Critical Care Team.
- Sub-specialties: Full subspecialty backup.
- Facility Beds: 120.
- Patient Encounters: TBD.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- ICU: Open.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 19.