Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Typical CC procedures.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days (Current active OH license preferred).
- Plus $15k quality and sign-on bonus.
- Smart is seeking a BC/BE, Critical Care/Pulmonary physician for a full-time opportunity near Akron, OH Additional details are below.
- Compensation Potential: $325-400k (depending on experience).
- Patient Encounters: TBD.
- Sub-specialties: Full subspecialty backup.
- Facility Beds: 120.
- Codes: Handled by Critical Care Team.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- ICU: Open.
- EMR: All scripts, Dragon for dictation.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.