Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 16, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is seeking a BC/BE, Critical Care/Pulmonary physician for a full-time opportunity near Akron, OH Additional details are below.
- ICU: Open.
- Compensation Potential: $325-400k (depending on experience).
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- Procedures: Typical CC procedures.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days (Current active OH license preferred).
- Patient Encounters: TBD.
- EMR: All scripts, Dragon for dictation.
- Facility Beds: 120.
- Plus $15k quality and sign-on bonus.
- Sub-specialties: Full subspecialty backup.
- Codes: Handled by Critical Care Team.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 19.