Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 1, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days (Current active OH license preferred).
- Plus $15k quality and sign-on bonus.
- Patient Encounters: TBD.
- Procedures: Typical CC procedures.
- ICU: Open.
- Sub-specialties: Full subspecialty backup.
- Smart is seeking a BC/BE, Critical Care/Pulmonary physician for a full-time opportunity near Akron, OH Additional details are below.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- Facility Beds: 120.
- EMR: All scripts, Dragon for dictation.
- Codes: Handled by Critical Care Team.
- Compensation Potential: $325-400k (depending on experience).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 19.