Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: TBD.
- Procedures: Typical CC procedures.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days (Current active OH license preferred).
- Codes: Handled by Critical Care Team.
- Smart is seeking a BC/BE, Critical Care/Pulmonary physician for a full-time opportunity near Akron, OH Additional details are below.
- Sub-specialties: Full subspecialty backup.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- EMR: All scripts, Dragon for dictation.
- ICU: Open.
- Facility Beds: 120.
- Compensation Potential: $325-400k (depending on experience).
- Plus $15k quality and sign-on bonus.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 19.