Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialties: Full subspecialty backup.
- ICU: Open.
- EMR: All scripts, Dragon for dictation.
- Procedures: Typical CC procedures.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- Credentialing: 60-90 days (Current active OH license preferred).
- Codes: Handled by Critical Care Team.
- Facility Beds: 120.
- Smart is seeking a BC/BE, Critical Care/Pulmonary physician for a full-time opportunity near Akron, OH Additional details are below.
- Plus $15k quality and sign-on bonus.
- Patient Encounters: TBD.
- Compensation Potential: $325-400k (depending on experience).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 19.