Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: TBD.
- Sub-specialties: Full subspecialty backup.
- Codes: Handled by Critical Care Team.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- EMR: All scripts, Dragon for dictation.
- Compensation Potential: $325-400k (depending on experience).
- Credentialing: 60-90 days (Current active OH license preferred).
- ICU: Open.
- Procedures: Typical CC procedures.
- Smart is seeking a BC/BE, Critical Care/Pulmonary physician for a full-time opportunity near Akron, OH Additional details are below.
- Facility Beds: 120.
- Plus $15k quality and sign-on bonus.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 19.