Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · September 25, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialties: Full subspecialty backup.
- Facility Beds: 120.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- Smart is seeking a BC/BE, Critical Care/Pulmonary physician for a full-time opportunity near Akron, OH Additional details are below.
- Plus $15k quality and sign-on bonus.
- Procedures: Typical CC procedures.
- Patient Encounters: TBD.
- Compensation Potential: $325-400k (depending on experience).
- Credentialing: 60-90 days (Current active OH license preferred).
- EMR: All scripts, Dragon for dictation.
- Codes: Handled by Critical Care Team.
- ICU: Open.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 19.