Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation Potential: $325-400k (depending on experience).
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
- EMR: All scripts, Dragon for dictation.
- ICU: Open.
- Procedures: Typical CC procedures.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days (Current active OH license preferred).
- Facility Beds: 120.
- Patient Encounters: TBD.
- Sub-specialties: Full subspecialty backup.
- Smart is seeking a BC/BE, Critical Care/Pulmonary physician for a full-time opportunity near Akron, OH Additional details are below.
- Plus $15k quality and sign-on bonus.
- Codes: Handled by Critical Care Team.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 19.