Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 35 - 55 patients per day alongside the other hospitalist.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- 12-hour day-shifts.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Acls certification needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- OH license required.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted OH medical license in hand.
- No ICU or procedures required.
- The provider will work 12-hour day shifts.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at an Ohio medical facility.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 14.