Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification needed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The provider will work 12-hour day shifts.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 35 - 55 patients per day alongside the other hospitalist.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted OH medical license in hand.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- No ICU or procedures required.
- 12-hour day-shifts.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Board certified or eligible.
- OH license required.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at an Ohio medical facility.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 14.