Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Association with a leading hospitalist organization.
- Earnings of up to $400,000.
- Solid base compensation with annual bonus potential.
- We are seeking a leader that has Hospitalist Leadership experience with a program of this size.
- Genesis Hospital is the largest healthcare provider in the six-county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty support, a closed ICU with no procedures required, Nocturnist coverage and a beautiful campus.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- This ED features Epic EMR, Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule, and an actively engaged administration who have fully involved our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- CME allowance.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- Paid professional liability with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has a great full-time opportunity for a Medical Director with strong clinical management, leadership, and communication skills to lead our team of Hospitalists at Genesis Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Leadership Academy programs.
- Generous stipend and sign-on bonus.
- This position will lead a team comprised of Internists, Family Medicine physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Primarily a Monday through Friday position.
- Compensation for the Medical Director is up to $400,000.
- Paid time off available.
- We are a program of sixteen clinicians and six advanced practice clinicians just one hour from Columbus, Ohio.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.