Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME allowance.
- This ED features Epic EMR, Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule, and an actively engaged administration who have fully involved our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- Paid time off available.
- We are seeking a leader that has Hospitalist Leadership experience with a program of this size.
- Primarily a Monday through Friday position.
- Earnings of up to $400,000.
- Association with a leading hospitalist organization.
- Generous stipend and sign-on bonus.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid professional liability with tail coverage.
- Genesis Hospital is the largest healthcare provider in the six-county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty support, a closed ICU with no procedures required, Nocturnist coverage and a beautiful campus.
- Solid base compensation with annual bonus potential.
- TeamHealth has a great full-time opportunity for a Medical Director with strong clinical management, leadership, and communication skills to lead our team of Hospitalists at Genesis Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Leadership Academy programs.
- Compensation for the Medical Director is up to $400,000.
- We are a program of sixteen clinicians and six advanced practice clinicians just one hour from Columbus, Ohio.
- This position will lead a team comprised of Internists, Family Medicine physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.