Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME allowance.
- Solid base compensation with annual bonus potential.
- We are a program of sixteen clinicians and six advanced practice clinicians just one hour from Columbus, Ohio.
- This position will lead a team comprised of Internists, Family Medicine physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Leadership Academy programs.
- Primarily a Monday through Friday position.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- Paid time off available.
- Genesis Hospital is the largest healthcare provider in the six-county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty support, a closed ICU with no procedures required, Nocturnist coverage and a beautiful campus.
- Compensation for the Medical Director is up to $400,000.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid professional liability with tail coverage.
- We are seeking a leader that has Hospitalist Leadership experience with a program of this size.
- TeamHealth has a great full-time opportunity for a Medical Director with strong clinical management, leadership, and communication skills to lead our team of Hospitalists at Genesis Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Earnings of up to $400,000.
- This ED features Epic EMR, Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule, and an actively engaged administration who have fully involved our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- Association with a leading hospitalist organization.
- Generous stipend and sign-on bonus.
This perm job opening was posted