Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Dayton Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This hospital has advanced imaging, mammography, a Trauma Center Emergency Room, comprehensive Cancer Center, Full Cardiac Heart Services onsite.
- Candidates should be board certified, hold a current BLS/Acls.
- Tuesday to Monday rotation.
- It is an open ICU, but there is an Intensivist group onsite to assist with critical patients and procedures during the day.
- 7/30-8/5 Open.
- No interest in shift work candidates.
- Here is a midlevel onsite to assist working days M-F 11a-11p.
- 8/6-12 Open.
- 8/13-19 Open.
- MDA has a new opening for a locums Hospitalist in the suburbs of Dayton, OH.
- This facility is located 30 minutes from Dayton, 1 hours from Columbus, 45 minutes from Cincinnati.
- Procedures Required.
- All subspecialties are represented except Neurosurgery.
- These will be night shifts.
- Client Prefers candidates who can work at least 1 block of 7 shifts per month.
- Board Certified.
This locum tenen job from Cross Country Locums was last open on Aug 25.