Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Dayton Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility is located 30 minutes from Dayton, 1 hours from Columbus, 45 minutes from Cincinnati.
- Client Prefers candidates who can work at least 1 block of 7 shifts per month.
- These will be night shifts.
- This hospital has advanced imaging, mammography, a Trauma Center Emergency Room, comprehensive Cancer Center, Full Cardiac Heart Services onsite.
- No interest in shift work candidates.
- 8/13-19 Open.
- It is an open ICU, but there is an Intensivist group onsite to assist with critical patients and procedures during the day.
- 8/6-12 Open.
- Here is a midlevel onsite to assist working days M-F 11a-11p.
- MDA has a new opening for a locums Hospitalist in the suburbs of Dayton, OH.
- Tuesday to Monday rotation.
- Board Certified.
- Candidates should be board certified, hold a current BLS/Acls.
- All subspecialties are represented except Neurosurgery.
- 7/30-8/5 Open.
- Procedures Required.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.