Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Dayton Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8/6-12 Open.
- Tuesday to Monday rotation.
- Candidates should be board certified, hold a current BLS/Acls.
- Board Certified.
- This hospital has advanced imaging, mammography, a Trauma Center Emergency Room, comprehensive Cancer Center, Full Cardiac Heart Services onsite.
- It is an open ICU, but there is an Intensivist group onsite to assist with critical patients and procedures during the day.
- This facility is located 30 minutes from Dayton, 1 hours from Columbus, 45 minutes from Cincinnati.
- These will be night shifts.
- 7/30-8/5 Open.
- All subspecialties are represented except Neurosurgery.
- No interest in shift work candidates.
- Here is a midlevel onsite to assist working days M-F 11a-11p.
- Procedures Required.
- Client Prefers candidates who can work at least 1 block of 7 shifts per month.
- 8/13-19 Open.
- MDA has a new opening for a locums Hospitalist in the suburbs of Dayton, OH.
This locum tenen job from Cross Country Locums was last open on Aug 25.