Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 5-20 nightly admits and 1-2 in ICU.
- Reference ID: ORD-066491-MD-OH.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Board certification is preferred and the schedule consists of 7-14 shifts per month from 7pm-7am with no required. EMR is used for taking notes.
- We are in need of a nocturnist at a facility in Ohio for an ongoing locum tenens position starting as soon as possible.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Job Posting ID: 1007942.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 23.