Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Provider Availability: Night Shift.
- Dates Needed: July - ongoing.
- Notes at this facility are taken via electronic medical records.
- Paracentesis is a preferred procedure but not required.
- Job Posting ID: 1006450.
- There is a need at a facility in Ohio that is looking for locum tenens assistance starting in July until a permanent nocturnist is found.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-065162-MD-OH.
- Case Load/PPD: 5-6 admits.
- Government: No.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine and be comfortable responding to codes.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 19.