Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Canton ) is for an academic medical center.
- Join a team of nineteen Hospitalists and four advanced practitioners with strong leadership and opportunities for teaching.
- 476 bed Regional Hospital serving Stark, Carroll, Wayne, Holmes and Tuscarawas Counties and parts of Southeastern Ohio.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule with manageable census of 16 -18 patients, Days only and Nocturnist schedules available.
- Base salary, performance based incentives and lucrative benefits.
- This town is home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the National First Ladies' Historic Site and many other cultural and historic landmarks.
- Hospitalists - Join Large Ohio Teaching Hospital.
- The greater Stark County area also offers several school districts rated excellent by the Ohio Department of Education and exceptional colleges and universities, including the University of Mount Union, Malone University, Walsh University, Kent State University at Stark and Stark State College.
- Two year Path to Partnership.
- H1 visa sponsorship available.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.