Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cincinnati ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong sub-specialty backup across the board.
- Cincinnati's blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture and world-class sports teams and museums draw people from all over the United States.
- Popular Cincinnati attractions include cruising along the Ohio River in the BB Riverboats, going to see the Bengals pro-football or the Reds pro-baseball teams play, strolling along the Cincinnati Riverfront Park or visiting one of the many art and history museums.
- H1 sponsorship available.
- Enterprise Medical is representing Nocturnist Openings at four TOP Hospitals in Cincinnati Metro.
- Work a 7 on 7 off schedule - Advanced Practitioner rounds with Physicians.
- Lucrative benefit package including Path to Partnership.
- Cincinnati, Ohio - Nocturnist Jobs in TOP Metro locations.
- Base of $290,000 plus performance bonuses for total earning potential over $300,000.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.