Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401K and Serp.
- No procedures.
- CME time and allotment.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail).
- Rotation on code team is required.
- Block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off during the day.
- Average of 12-15 patients per day.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team at Genesis Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Family Medicine applicants are accepted with a hospitalist fellowship or at least 3 years of hospitalist experience.
- Concierge services.
- Strong hourly rate with quality and wRVU based quarterly bonuses.
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained clinicians.
- Closed ICU.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.