Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Dayton Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Have recent inpatient experience.
- Additional to handling rounds and admissions, the Day hospitalist will need to feel comfortable rounding.
- Daily patient census per hospitalist is 15 with total patient encounters up to.
- The service is split up into 3 teams: A and B physician rotate.
- Management, inserting lines and intubating on occasion with backup by the Intensivists/ED/RT.
- The C physician responds to any codes that arise for the day.
- Hospitalist service and Rapid Response for the hospital along with the Emergency Department.
- In the ICU and running codes with backup.
- Advanced imaging, mammography, a Trauma Center Emergency Room, comprehensive Cancer Center,.
- Candidates should be board certified, hold a current BLS/Acls and.
- Night shifts are 7p-7a.
- Full Cardiac Heart Services onsite.
- Admissions for the twelve hour shift.
- This hospital has.
- Admitting an average of 7 admits per night including floor calls/pages, code response for the.
- There are 3 day hospitalists and 1 nocturnist on the service each day.
- It is an open ICU, but there is an Intensivist group onsite to assist with critical patients and.
- Procedure responsibilities include Code blue codes, emergency procedures, intubations, central/arterial lines.
- All subspecialties are represented except Neurosurgery.
- Candidates Must be able to provide documentation of at least 10 vents/lines/intubations within the past 12 months or they will not be considered.
- Hospital prefers candidates who are comfortable performing procedures such as ventilation.
- Procedures during the day.
- There is a midlevel onsite to assist working days M-F 9a-5p.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.