Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Dayton Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Admitting an average of 7 admits per night including floor calls/pages, code response for the.
- All subspecialties are represented except Neurosurgery.
- Candidates should be board certified, hold a current BLS/Acls and.
- Admissions for the twelve hour shift.
- Have recent inpatient experience.
- Additional to handling rounds and admissions, the Day hospitalist will need to feel comfortable rounding.
- Night shifts are 7p-7a.
- There is a midlevel onsite to assist working days M-F 9a-5p.
- It is an open ICU, but there is an Intensivist group onsite to assist with critical patients and.
- Advanced imaging, mammography, a Trauma Center Emergency Room, comprehensive Cancer Center,.
- The C physician responds to any codes that arise for the day.
- The service is split up into 3 teams: A and B physician rotate.
- Management, inserting lines and intubating on occasion with backup by the Intensivists/ED/RT.
- Procedures during the day.
- Candidates Must be able to provide documentation of at least 10 vents/lines/intubations within the past 12 months or they will not be considered.
- Daily patient census per hospitalist is 15 with total patient encounters up to.
- This hospital has.
- Hospitalist service and Rapid Response for the hospital along with the Emergency Department.
- In the ICU and running codes with backup.
- There are 3 day hospitalists and 1 nocturnist on the service each day.
- Full Cardiac Heart Services onsite.
- Procedure responsibilities include Code blue codes, emergency procedures, intubations, central/arterial lines.
- Hospital prefers candidates who are comfortable performing procedures such as ventilation.
This locum tenen job from Medical Doctor Associates was last open on May 8.