Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Let us advocate for your perfect job!
- Daily workload of 16-18 patients per physician.
- Location: Come practice inpatient medicine among one of the nation's Largest Health Systems surrounded by a strong Midwest Community in Ohio.
- Thank you and.
- Facility Type: Health System Hospital.
- Patient Volume: Admitting patients.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal or Family Medicine.
- No license,.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Placement.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- This includes a variety of generous relocation and loan forgiveness options.
- Alliance is a Nationally recognized, full service physician staffing agency.
- Full employment benefits included but are not limited to: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plan and more.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 10.