Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Come practice inpatient medicine among one of the nation's Largest Health Systems surrounded by a strong Midwest Community in Ohio.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Patient Volume: Admitting patients.
- Alliance is a Nationally recognized, full service physician staffing agency.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal or Family Medicine.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Facility Type: Health System Hospital.
- This includes a variety of generous relocation and loan forgiveness options.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Placement.
- Full employment benefits included but are not limited to: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plan and more.
- No license,.
- Thank you and.
- Let us advocate for your perfect job!
- Daily workload of 16-18 patients per physician.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 10.